Marware Sportfolio Review

As you have undoubtedly noticed, I purchase a lot of my tech related items from Amazon. I have purchased yet another item. The Marware 13'' Sportfolio.

I wanted a soft carrying case for my Apple MacBook that would retain the handy compactness of the laptop. I bought the Marware Sportfolio because:

It's soooo soft. Something as soft and cuddly as this case hasn't the heart to scratch my beloved Macbook. It has a nice thick lining that can protect the valuables in transit from my hand to the ground. It's made of some sort of neoprene that smells awful when you tear it out of the box (it goes away) but does a fantastic job of protecting the laptop.

There are two side pockets, one for each side. One is open, great for stuffing papers, books, magazines, or the Dead Sea Scrolls. I can easily fit a book, mighty mouse, and charger in the open side.

The zippered side I save for my more precious small items like jump drives, earbuds, pens and pencils, notebook, loose change, and a healthy helping of lint (just in case I need to start a fire).

The bottom of the case is lined with a flexible and durable rubber to soften any of those emotion filled moments when you do something stupid with all your passwords. Essential for anyone.

You can buy one HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment