Get Paid Per Post

Blogging can be a very frugal affair for many of us new to this system. It's hard to get readers and make money at the same time. Reading a blog designed to make money can be hard on the eyes and annoying. PPP or Pay Per Post is an inovative way of getting the best of both worlds.

Yes, this is a paid post.

The way the program works is this. You sign up as an advertiser or a blogger. As a blogger you can browse the listings for paid posts. Say someone wants to promote their new product. They post their requirements on the PPP site where bloggers can select them. The blogger writes about the new product from either a literal product review standpoint or from a research standpoint.

I have mixed feelings about this.

In a way I feel like I am selling my soul for money. Blogs are supposed to inform honestly. Free speech will always be more honest then paid speech. I don't want this blog to become superficial becuase I get paid to write about certain things.

Here is how I plan to do it.

I will continue to post about all the normal Mac/PC/Google/tech inovations and updates. All of those articles will be untouched by the want of money. When I do post a paid post it will be unbiased towards or away from the subject. Of course the content will be appropriate, relevant, and always informative.

What do you think? Would or could this ruin a blog? Is it wrong for me to do this? Should I have even written about my decision? Let's hear it.

make money



0 comments:

Post a Comment