Sennheiser EH-150 Evolution Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones Review


I bought these headphones for casual listening and have really liked them. Here are a few of their better points.

Sound
The sound quality is excellent for what is essentially a bargain in headphones. I use them for a broad variety of sound. Music, podcasts, movies, just about anything on a computer. Obviously they aren't for the audiophiles but these headphones do an awesome job for the price.

The bass is good and mid range is very strong, the highs are probably these headphones greatest weakness. I don't really care about the highs because I have professional headphones for that.

Build Quality
I have had these headphones for about 6 months and they have held up very well. They are made of very durable plastic and look great as well.

Fit
I have a moderately small head so I don't have much trouble with ear discomfort. Theses headphones are fully adjustable for any size of head. I have worn them for several hours at a time and never had any problems.

You can get these headphones from Amazon for a pretty good price. I got mine when they were packaged with another product so they were only a few bucks.... $4 I think.

Happy listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment